Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Poultry - Ornamental Birds Science and Technology (IJAPOB)?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The authors should pay attention to these subjects:
- Please prepare your submission according to the journal rules. Especially, make sure that the references section is prepared according to the rules of the journal. Please know that SUBMISSIONS NOT PREPARED ACCORDING TO JOURNAL rules will CAUSE LATE EVALUATION.
- Please make sure that the references in your submission and in the reference section are compatible. We recommend that you check your submission carefully in terms of references before submit your submission.
- Please check your submission in terms of similarity index before submit. Please remember that the HIGH SIMILARITY INDEX will cause DECLINE of your submission directly according to journal rules.
International Journal of Poultry - Ornamental Birds Science and Technology (IJAPOB) is an academic journal. As such, it is dedicated to the open exchange of information. For this reason, International Journal of Poultry - Ornamental Birds Science and Technology (IJAPOB) is freely available to individuals and institutions. Copies of this journal or articles in this journal may be distributed for research or educational purposes free of charge and without permission. However, commercial use of the International Journal of Poultry - Ornamental Birds Science and Technology (IJAPOB) website or the articles contained herein is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the editor. Authors who publish in International Journal of Poultry - Ornamental Birds Science and Technology (IJAPOB) will release their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license. This license allows anyone to copy and distribute the article for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given. For details of the rights authors grants users of their work, see the "human-readable summary" of the license, with a link to the full license. (Note that "you" refers to a user, not an author, in the summary.)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.